Ideas for future solutions
- In the US, most personal Wifi routers each emit a minimum of TWO networks in two different frequencies: 2GHz and 5GHz. Which means it should be possible to divide Wifi radiation by 50% by simply making this practice illegal. (On top of this, most Internet companies use your personal router to broadcast a THIRD public network, available to all.)
- Pass a law enforcing Wifi radiation levels below certain levels in public spaces.
- Create a feature for routers to automatically stop emiting Wifi if not in use for a defined amount of time.
- Educate people to turn off their wifi routers at night: save money, sleep and health.
- Create a map of current EMF exposure: similar to a radiation map
- Create high impact "propaganda-style" posters to educate people on the dangers of EMFs.
- Create EMF visualizations in extremely high traffic public spaces to bring EMFs before the public's eyes.
- Create a non-profit/foundation and get wealthy individuals to contribute: use the raised capital to push the issue into public consciousness and act as a force to counter Telecom lobbies.
- Get in touch with high powered invididuals to convince them to participate in the change and be at the forefront of the movement (Tim Cook comes to mind).
- Create local groups (and ready-made kits to help people create their own) to promote the issue and educate communities to create change from the ground up.
Have an idea for a solution? Share it with us!